Part Number: T-4-HS18
The Ground Hog Inc. T-4 Trencher is a small, operator propelled, chain-type trencher designed for jobs requiring up to a 12 or 18 inch deep trench. Heavy gauge powder coated steel is used throughout the T-4's construction as well as tapered roller bearings and double-row ball bearings to ensure trouble-free service. Over 60 years of experience in the Rental, Construction and Landscape industries has produced a design that is very durable and easy to maintain, which leads to a fast return on investment.
The T-4’s narrow, compact design allows easy access around the job site and it easily fits through gates and doorways. The T-4 is also easier to use and transport than larger trenchers. The pneumatic tires also prevent the lawn from being torn up like track driven machines are known to do. Simplified operator controls help make the machine less intimidating to operators unfamiliar with using outdoor power equipment.
The Ground Hog T-4 uses an innovative ratchet mechanism on the wheels to help prevent the machine from pulling away from the trenching direction. This greatly aids the operator while trenching and allows the trencher to do the digging while the side delivery auger piles the dirt up neatly beside the trench. When the depth control handle is moved to one of the 3 digging positions the wheel ratchets engage allowing the wheels to only roll in the trenching direction.
- Easy to use, operator-friendly controls
- Low Maintenance
- Fits through narrow gates and doorways
- Will trench close to walls, fences, etc.
- Heavy gauge steel unibody frame
- Durable powder coated finish
- Carbide tipped Shark Teeth
- Solid roller digging chain for increased life
- Wide pneumatic tires with tubes
- Centrifugal clutch equipped with needle bearings and all metal drum and shoes
- Honda® GX160 4-Cycle Gas Engine
This model comes with the Shark Style Carbide Teeth Digging Chain.
SHIP TO ADDRESS - RESIDENTIAL OR COMMERCIAL
- COMMERCIAL ADDRESSES - FREE Shipping is offered on equipment shipped to locations that DO NOT REQUIRE LIFTGATE SERVICE via LTL SEMI TRUCK FREIGHT. Equipment offered on our website are shipped on a pallet & very heavy. It is the customer's (your) responsibility to unload the equipment upon delivery. A dock and/or Forklift are required to unload the pallet / equipment upon delivery. Contact Phone Number will be required in order to coordinate delivery day/time. WorkHorse Equipment & Parts will not be responsible for costs incurred for unsuccessful or refused shipments.
- RESIDENTIAL ADDRESSES - IF you are shipping your Auger or Trencher to a residential address and do not have access to a forklift or dock for delivery, we offer a LIFTGATE SERVICE shipping option for $75. LIFTGATE SERVICE means the delivery truck will be able to bring the pallet down to the ground for you from inside of the Truck. Contact Phone Number will be required in order to coordinate delivery day/time. WorkHorse Equipment & Parts will not be responsible for costs incurred for unsuccessful or refused shipments.
If you still have questions regarding our Shipping Policy, Please contact us via email at: Sales@WorkHorseEq.com